Outbuilding Caught on Fire

Local News

The outbuilding of a house in Téglás caught on fire this morning.

5 fire engines with 18 firemen from Hajdúböszörmény and Debrecen went to premise. The roofing of the 10×4 meters building was on fire, which spread to the 10×12 meters roofing of the house.

The fire was put out successfully. No one got hurt, however he residents of the house had to move out for a while.


Source: mti.hu

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *